The only award-winning resort-style community with 100% customer satisfaction in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Nestled atop one of Bethel’s tallest peaks, The Summit at Bethel offers a luxurious resort lifestyle in a scenic setting. When complete, this picturesque neighborhood will include 232 distinctive, low-maintenance townhomes nestled in both age-restricted and non age-restricted villages. The local train station is just minutes from your door providing an easy commute to Norwalk, Stamford, and New York.
- Located just minutes from major corporations including Cartus, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pitney Bowes, GE Capital, and Goodrich
- Features The Summit Club: the community’s 5,600-square-foot clubhouse which includes a fitness center, locker rooms with saunas, yoga studio, art studio, grand hall, billiard room with bar, and kitchen
- Landscaping, snow removal, and exterior home maintenance are provided, so residents have plenty of time for more desirable pursuits.
- The Summit at Bethel includes features above and beyond the competition
- Winner of 6 HOBI Awards: 2012 Best Community Clubhouse Overall, 2011 Connecticut Community of the Year, Best Townhouse Community, Best Luxury Townhome for the Bethel model, 2010 Outstanding Attached Home for the Bristol model and Best Attached Home over 2,000 square feet for the Avon model, presented by the Home Builders Association of Connecticut
View our gallery of images below. Click on an image for a larger view:
Home buyers are invited to join us this Fall on Sunday afternoons from 1-4 p.m. and enjoy a complimentary lunch with fellow homeowners at the Summit Club. Please see a sales representative for details. Breathtaking views from newly released Quick Delivery Homes await!
Visit The Summit at Bethel’s website to find out more about this spectacular community, to contact us for more information, or to schedule a personal tour. We would love to see you here!