For nearly all homebuyers, there is one question that will likely come up in the early stages of the process: “Do we buy a pre-loved home or build?” Weighing the options, however, can help you find the perfect property that suits your lifestyle, design style, and neighborhood requirements.
Building a new home is particularly popular with second home buyers, as they’ve likely already been-there-done-that with a pre-loved home and are ready to finally design their own home complete with their own finishing touches. It’s an experience that you’ve been waiting for and deserve.
If you’re sitting on the fence, here are a couple things to consider when buying a new home, so you can find the right place for you and your family.
The Ease of the Home Buying Experience
There is often a misconception that building a home takes longer and is more difficult than finding and closing on a pre-loved home. This doesn’t have to be the case. The ease of the home buying experience is something that we take great pride in here at Toll Brothers. We take extra care to ensure all of our homebuyers experience a truly unparalleled design and buying process, so you can have peace of mind and a personal service from on-site sales, construction, and project management teams.
The Pleasure in the Time Spent Designing
The pleasure in the time spent designing is a second thing to think about when you’re looking for a quality home for sale. When you elect to design and build your own home, our Design Studio team will help you pick out every fit and finish to ensure your home is a true reflection of you and your family. This is not something afforded to you when you purchase a pre-loved home.
The Opportunity in the Best Location
Because you’ll find that new homes are often built in up-and-coming neighborhoods and nestled in sought after city centers, you’ll feel like everything has fallen into place upon discovering a place near your favorite destinations. What’s more, you can often close on the house site of your liking (think city or golf course view), in a location of your choosing.
The Convenience of Quick Delivery Homes
The convenience of quick delivery homes is a final thing to consider. Because you can move quickly through the process of purchasing a home already in construction or completed, you’ll be able to move into a customized place in a matter of weeks or months this season. Be sure to explore our selection of Quick Delivery Homes to see what’s available right now.
These things to consider when weighing your options are essential factors when making your final decision. Whether you’re leaning toward a home that’s been completed recently or you’d like to find one still under construction, you can buy your dream house new to create a space that’s entirely your own.
If you have any questions about the building process or about acquiring a quick delivery home, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about. We’re always just a phone call away and look forward to hearing from you soon! See Quick Delivery Homes available now!
View all posts in this series
- How to Make the Perfect Home-Builder Match - May 1, 2012
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 1: Quality of Construction - March 11, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 2: Best Neighborhoods - April 8, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 3: The ability to really personalize the home - May 16, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 4: Your New Home Gives You Freedom! - June 11, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 5: The Best Living Spaces - July 15, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 6: Energy Efficiency - August 12, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 7: Architecture and Design - September 16, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 8: Summary - October 14, 2013
- Toll Brothers Named #1 Home Builder in Fortune Magazine 2016 Survey of World’s Most Admired Companies Ranks #6 Among All 1,500 Companies in Survey for Quality of Products/Services - March 11, 2016
- Three Things to Consider When Buying a New Home - June 26, 2017
- Maximizing the Benefits of Natural Light - September 5, 2017