There are a lot of perks to owning a brand new home. You can personalize to your unique style instead of the previous owner’s style, and also choose your desired home site, floor plan, and exterior home design…but did you know that your new home also gives you more free time? Think about all of the hours your paint brush, hammer, shovel, and ladder have put in recently. I bet you want those hours back, right? Well, when you purchase a new home, you put your own personality into it and choose your options so you make your dream home YOURS from the start, without all that extra time doing repairs later.
Here are some ways that your new Toll Brothers home will save you from all of those repairs and upgrades:
- The quality of your home is our top priority – you won’t have to fix minor details after you move in because Project Managers and Construction Managers oversee the entire building process – from sales to construction to customer satisfaction. Before you move into your home, you’ll go through our unique two-step, pre-settlement orientation/inspection program that ensures nothing is missed, and you receive a home that offers extraordinary quality.
- Our ten-year limited warranty guarantees that your home will continue to reflect our high standard; and you get the manufacturer’s warranty on the new appliances in your home too.
- Get “green” – it is on everyone’s mind, and ours too! The homes and communities we build always include consideration for the footprint we leave behind. In your new home, you’ll get green enhancements that conserve energy and water, and add to your home’s durability. We use engineered wood products for greater strength and stability, high-efficiency furnaces and air-conditioners, sealed duct work to prevent air leaks, low-E windows, and many more green features. Plus, you save money, your home is more efficient, and you minimize your footprint on the eco-system too. Check out our website dedicated to this effort: TollGreen.com and speak to a Toll Brothers sales representative to get more details at the community you choose.
- If you really want to take the next step and really have a low-maintenance lifestyle, you’ll need to visit our Toll Brothers Active Living® communities specially created for those age 55 and better. Many of these communities have on-site amenities and a clubhouse, and may also offer lawn care, snow removal, and exterior home maintenance provided for you.
Whichever home you select, if it is new construction, you are already doing better and saving yourself time, energy, and labor! So, start your new home search now at TollBrothers.com and find out why what we do is better than the rest. From our dedicated team, top quality, fantastic warranty, and use of green building techniques that save you money, you may even sleep better knowing that the Toll Brothers team is there for you every step of the way!
View all posts in this series
- How to Make the Perfect Home-Builder Match - May 1, 2012
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 1: Quality of Construction - March 11, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 2: Best Neighborhoods - April 8, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 3: The ability to really personalize the home - May 16, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 4: Your New Home Gives You Freedom! - June 11, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 5: The Best Living Spaces - July 15, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 6: Energy Efficiency - August 12, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 7: Architecture and Design - September 16, 2013
- What to Look for in a Home Builder – Part 8: Summary - October 14, 2013
- Toll Brothers Named #1 Home Builder in Fortune Magazine 2016 Survey of World’s Most Admired Companies Ranks #6 Among All 1,500 Companies in Survey for Quality of Products/Services - March 11, 2016
- Three Things to Consider When Buying a New Home - June 26, 2017
- Maximizing the Benefits of Natural Light - September 5, 2017
- Toll Brothers Honored with 11 Awards at The Nationals - January 10, 2018
- A Luxury Lifestyle: Three Architectural Mainstays of California - January 16, 2018