Regency at Wappinger offers low-maintenance townhomes and single-family homes with first-floor master suites, resort-style amenities, and is located just minutes from Rt. 9 and I-84.
Toll Brothers is proud to introduce Regency at Wappinger – the newest active-adult community located in the beautiful Hudson River Valley in Dutchess County, New York. The Villas Collection consists of 132 single-family home sites while the Meadows Collection consists of 93 townhomes. With low-maintenance homes and resort-style amenities, the good life awaits you at Regency at Wappinger!
- Have more time to spend with family and friends or taking pleasure in your favorite hobbies because all lawn care, snow removal, and exterior home maintenance are provided for you.
- Enjoy a country club lifestyle at your private 5,800 square foot residents club (currently under construction) including a fitness center, yoga studio, billiards room, swimming pool, full-size-kitchen, tennis court, and bocce court.
- Home designs include first-floor master suites, open floor plans with hardwood floors, and two-car garages.
- Quick and easy access to Rt. 9 and I-84, convenient one-stop shopping, and several local golf courses.
- Take a stroll across the Walkway Over the Hudson, explore many of the nearby art exhibits, or hop on the Dutchess Wine Trail.
The sales center and model homes are now open at Regency at Wappinger – The Villas Collection, and The Meadows Collection is coming soon in early 2015!
Visit the Regency at Wappinger website for more details, to contact us for more information, or to schedule a personal tour. We would love to see you here!