The only new single-family home community
with planned amenities in Bethel, Connecticut.
Surrounded by the picturesque landscape of Fairfield County, Bethel Crossing is a community of luxurious homes located in Bethel. This charming neighborhood of single-family homes is designed for low-maintenance living and includes some home designs with first-floor master suites. Here, you will enjoy a host of amenities and the serene tranquility of small-town life, along with the best of metropolitan conveniences nearby.
Community luxuries include:
- Relax at the proposed community clubhouse and pool
- Located within the highly regarded Bethel School District
- Choose from award-winning home designs with two-story foyers, large kitchens with center islands and separate breakfast areas, master bedroom suites with sumptuous master baths, and many options to customize your dream home
- Parks and recreation, including Meckauer Park, Putnam Memorial State Park, Collins P. Huntington State Park, Tarrywile Park, and Rogers Park, are located within minutes
- Convenient access to major corporations including Cartus, Boehringer, Ingelheim, Pitney Bowes, Danbury Hospital, GE Capital, and Goodrich
Bethel Crossing will be opening for sale in February 2016! Join the VIP list at BethelCrossing.com to get the Grand Opening News.
Visit Toll Brothers New Luxury Homes in Connecticut on Facebook today.