Perched above the picturesque Sammamish Valley with westerly views, Crestview is a new community of only 31 luxurious homes on desirable Education Hill in Redmond, Washington.
The community boasts picturesque westerly views of the Sammamish Valley and Olympic Mountains, and a variety of distinctive home designs ranging from two-story plans, spacious daylight basements, and light-filled three-story designs. Nestled in a serene setting among mature evergreen trees, this private community is served by the Lake Washington School District and grants swift access to the many conveniences of downtown Redmond, Bellevue, and Woodinville Wine Country.
A Great Place to Live:
- Striking views of the Sammamish Valley and Olympic Mountains
- Two-and three-story home designs ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms, some featuring main-floor bedrooms
- Community park with play structure and picnic area
- Acclaimed Lake Washington School District including Norman Rockwell Elementary, Redmond Junior High, and Redmond High Schools
- Quick commute to several major employment centers including Microsoft and Costco
To learn more about this spectacular community, to contact us for more information, or to schedule a personal tour, please visit the Crestview website.
Visit Toll Brothers Seattle Facebook page today.