Imagine living in a community where every day is like vacationing at home, living in a peaceful setting with unparalleled services and amenities that cater to your entire family. A place where possibilities are endless and where neighbors become friends. Welcome to life at Hasentree, the Triangle’s family-friendly resort-style community in Wake Forest.
With pricing ranging from the $390s to over $1 million, there is truly something for everyone at Hasentree. The 800-acre community features four stunning home collections: Signature, Executive, Carolina, and Golf Villas. Home buyers can choose from home designs ranging from 1,993 sq. ft. to 4,932+ sq. ft. with hundreds of options to personalize their dream home within a serene yet vibrant community surrounded by a gorgeous wooded, rolling terrain.
Toll Brothers has designed the community to appeal to families, golfers, empty nesters, first-time home buyers, food and wine aficionados, outdoorsmen, and so much more. Living at Hasentree means surrounding yourself with breathtaking beauty. The community is nestled on hundreds of acres of wooded landscape, half of which is dedicated green space. Hasentree is one of two Certified Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuaries in North Carolina. Fewer than 21 communities have been awarded this prestigious designation worldwide.
- Hasentree is nestled around the stunning Tom Fazio designed a golf course that is both fun and challenging for golfers of all skill levels. The course features a 7,074-yard, par-71 layout that weaves across the beautiful landscape.
- The Hasentree Clubhouse stands as the crown-jewel of the community. As a hub for its members, the Clubhouse features European-inspired design elements such as sloping stone walls and timber framing to perfectly complement the community’s distinctive home designs.
- Inside the 16,500 square-foot Clubhouse is a welcoming stone fireplace, dining at the Oak Restaurant and Tavern at Oak, which serves delicious, Southern dishes. The Clubhouse also features breathtaking views of the golf course, covered fire pit area, first-class locker room facilities and much more.
- Expansive 13,000 square-foot Family Activity Club with the three pools, all staffed by certified lifeguards, featuring a six-lane, 25-yard competition pool, a zero-entry children’s splash pool, and the “Hasentator” 90-foot double-loop waterslide and pool.
- The Family Activity Club has their own swim team, the Hasentree Hammerheads. The team practices in the 25-yard competition pool, and has won the Division 1 State Championship.
- A favorite of many parents is the Club’s Child Development program where they work to promote and inspire high-quality childhood experiences by connecting learning to children’s play. Recognizing the importance of the early childhood period, Hasentree works to promote and inspire high-quality early childhood experiences. This program is truly unique to Hasentree and utilizes an educational philosophy where child’s play and learning is connected.
- The Garden Play area is a newly-designed natural play space located outside the Child Development Corner. Children need chances to explore open-ended materials that allow them to use their creativity, imaginations, and initiative. The Garden Play Area provides a wealth of opportunities for children’s minds to be stimulated for mastering and learning processes as they grow and care for plants and vegetables, experiment with balancing, coordination, climbing and more.
- The Club also houses an expansive fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and challenging classes ranging from yoga to TRX to Barre. You will also find six lighted tennis courts, calming Oasis spa, quick dining at the Salt Water Café, and so much more.